Aromatic Spritzer- Jasmine Sandalwood
Jasmine: Jasmine is known to be used for meditation
Jasmine has antiseptic properties and is great to use on the skin. Good for dry, greasy, irritated and sensitive skin. As well as many other qualities.
Sandalwood: Sandalwood is also known to be used in meditation.
It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties good for acne, oily skin, dry, aged, cracked, oily skin and eczema. It many uses capillary circulation and increases water retention of collagen.
-Aromatherapy Essential – by Green Valley Aromatherapy
-The encyclopedia of Essential oils by Julia Lawless
-West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy Inc. Clinical Aromatherapy. 101+201.
Shelf life 6 months from purchase. Shake before use. Avoid in pregnancy and keep away from children.
Open to view all Ingredients
- Jasmine grandiforum (jasmine) floral water
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) water (with) ethanol
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Santalum album (sandalwood) essential oil in Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Tocopherols (Vitamin E).
- Aloe barbensis Leaf Extract