I wanted to share and support some of my favorite business’s. Please take a look at their websites!
- Savage Photography – A local Photographer here in the Comox Valley. See our picture taken by Jesse.
- McClintock’s Farm – A local farm that sells u-pick blueberries, raspberries and water buffalo yogurt at the Farmers Market. I have been friends with Sandra for 25 years now!
- Holy Cow Yoga – Yoga and meditation located in downtown Courtenay. Locally owned and operated!
- Comox Valley Reflexology Centre – Owned and operated by three wonderful women here in the Valley. If you’ve never had Reflexology you have to try it here! Very relaxing and therapeutic. Click on the link for some information on reflexology and the benefits it has to offer.
- Global Healing Center – I often use their blog and find it amazing. Lots of really cool information about natural health/alternatives with lots of references to the information they use.
- Blue Bird Pads – A local family business here in the Comox Valley. They make and sell organic and natural pads for women. A wonderful alternative who those not wanting to use chemicals.